“Everyone dies. It’s the final and only lasting justice.” —Boba Fett
Both infamous and anonymous at the same time, Bounty Hunters are far more than mercenaries for hire. They’re heirs to a professional legacy, an ancient brotherhood with a glorious history. From the darkest corners of Coruscant to the furthest star systems from the Core, when there is a Bounty Hunter on the hunt there is nowhere to hide.
* No Bounty Is Worth Dying For.
* People Don’t Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties.
* Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.
* In the Hunt One Captures or Kills, Never Both.
* No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another’s Hunt.
* No Hunter Shall Refuse Aid to Another Hunter.
* No Hunter Shall Slay Another Hunter
These are the laws of the Bounty Hunters Creed and in the seventh expansion from the Independent Development Committee (IDC) you’ll be able to post a bounty on your opponent and spend your credits on some of the galaxies best Bounty Hunters. So make the right choice and hire a Bounty Hunter. The Hunt is on and in Legacy of the Force: Bounty Hunters you get to decide who survives!
Legacy of the Force: Bounty Hunters is the seventeenth expansion for the Star Wars TCG and the seventh expansion for the IDC. It features 75 new cards.
This 75-card expansion introduces the following features:
- New Bounty Hunters
- Units from the original movies, animated series and the Expanded Universe
- More Unique Equipment and Ships
- 2 new card types: Equipment Skill and Resources
Poster, Wallpapers, & Banners